Temporary Staff Vacancy
Greenacre Pre-School is currently seeking to recruit a temporary Pre-School Assistant. The ideal candidate must have a minimum qualification of childcare level 3, work experience in Early Years and have a current Paediatric First Aid certificate.
We require someone who works well as part of a team to provide safe and stimulating high standards of care and education for children between the ages of 2 and 4.
What we are looking for?
- A minimum Level 3 qualification in Early Years education and childcare (e.g. NVQ 3 or equivalent)
- Current working experience of the childcare and early education sector.
- A sound understanding of child development and children’s needs.
- The ability to carry out observations to a high standard and in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word
- An ability to engage with parents in respect of their child’s development.
- Good customer awareness.
- Commitment to equal opportunities.
- Commitment to young children and families.
- Friendly, flexible approach.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and on own initiative.
This post is for someone to start immediately.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experiences, then please submit your C.V. and covering letter explaining why you would like to become a member of the Greenacre Team and what skills and expertise you could bring to the Pre-School.